Tsukineko is the established leader of innovative inks and ink pads. Exporting to over 30 countries, Tsukineko continues to develop new products to meet the ever-changing needs of crafters all over the world.
This is a bottle of embossing powder that can be used with Tsukineko VersaMark Pad and/or Tsukineko VersaMarker Pen.
- Stamp image with Watermark pad or onto design created with Watermark Pen.
- Sprinkle embossing powder over stamped or drawn image. (Make sure to use ink that is appropriate for embossing.)Once heated, the powder will melt and the surface will rise
- It is recommended to use transparent embossing powders when using colored inks
- When embossing use plenty of powder. Dust off stray powder with a brush and pour the excess into bottle for future use. (Stamped images on non-porous surfaces may rub off if handled repeatedly.)
- Heat embossing powder until it melts (approx. 20-30 seconds with heat gun) - melting time depends on heat source and amount of powder
Application: Uncoated paper, coated paper, vellum
Warning: Use caution when applying heat. Heat sources can cause burns. It is not recommended to emboss on textiles. Please do not use a hair dryer as the heat source.