This is a PRE ORDER item for October Restock delivery.
Please note when placing an order, any in-stock items will ship out only when the pre-order arrives (together). If you prefer to receive your in-stock items earlier, please place a separate order for in-stock items. Pre order period ends when last item sells out.
Please also note:
- There are no exchanges or refunds on pre order items.
- ETA is late October
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The "Tie & Chief" series is made from the fabric used for ties for Weeks. The texture of the necktie fabric is comfortable to the touch and features a beautiful sheen.
The “seahorse” design features green seahorses on a dark navy cover. Charming seahorses swimming smoothly in the sea are expressed in detail with the weave of the necktie. The texture is comfortable to the touch and the silky luster is attractive because it uses the fabric that is actually used for ties . A seahorse named after the dragon, which is also the animal of the 2024 Chinese zodiac. It is also known as a symbol of a happy family due to the unusual ecology of the father giving birth . Among the many seahorses, you can also find them swimming near the coral, or swimming with their parent and child . The cover is a hardcover specification that is hard and light enough to bend.
- January 2024 to December 2024
- Monday starts
- 240 pages
- Thin and light Tomoe River (special paper for notebooks) with little show-through / Thread binding
- 3.55 mm grid
- yearly calendar: 2023, 2024, 2025
- annual index: January 2024 to December 2024 (2 pages in total)
- monthly calendar: December 2023 - March 2025 (32 pages in total)
- weekly diary: November 27, 2023-January 5, 2025 (116 pages in total)
* "Daily words" are posted on all pages.
Size - W: 94 x H: 188 x T: 10 mm (Specifications may vary slightly)
Material: Polyester cover