Hobonichi Techo Weeks - Shirt Fabric: Warm Plaid - 2021 January Start
The Shirt Fabric series uses the same smooth, soft material as button-up shirts.
Warm Plaid’s subdued design is composed of intersecting red, blue, and black lines. A calming color scheme like this could reduce the tension when you use this book for work or your studies.
When you order this Hobonichi Techo Weeks, you’ll receive a clear, adhesive corner pocket you can stick anywhere you like.
- Japanese text
- 240 pages
- Stitch Binding
- Tomoe River paper (bleed and feather resistant)
- 3.55 mm grid in subtle color
- Yearly calendar: 2020, 2021, 2022
- Daily Quotes: One per week (Japanese)
- Weekly Calendar: Nov. 30, 2020 - Jan. 2, 2022 (114 pages)
*All weekly pages include quotes.
- Graph paper - 71 pages
- Informational pages include: Shorthand Note-Taking / Graph Paper / Using Common Items to Measure Size / My 100 / Solar Terms / Weather Terms for your Techo / Basic Posture Techniques / Emergency Preparedness / Age Table / Conversion Chart / Getting the most of Hobonichi / Contact List / Personal Notes
- Listed information: Week of the year / Rokuyo (traditional Japanese calendar) / Solar terms / Japanese holidays / Moon phase (weekly pages include every phase, monthly calendars only include full and new moon)
*The 2021 Weeks book is produced based on information as of April 2020. Holidays may be subject to change.
Size - W: 95 x H: 186 x T: 10 mm / W: 3.7" x H: 7.3" x T: 0.4"
*Specifications may vary slightly